(Please email suggested updates and/or
corrections to Hurtubise "at" psu.edu.)
- The print edition corrected
- The updated bibliography.
- p. 13-14 expanded the list of approaches to
The Morse Homology Theorem.
- p. 19 H_0 corrected to H_1 in the middle of
- p. 28 n=0 corrected to n=1 after the first
- p. 45 added a missing f in the last line.
- p. 51 corrected n to m in the statement of
- p. 58 changed metric to metrics at the end
of the first paragraph of Section 3.2.
- p. 59 Added "The set" to the first line of
the last paragraph.
- p. 61 changed the second to the last
sentence of the proof of Theorem 3.20.
- p. 62 corrected z to p in the 5th line of
- p. 67 added some text to the first
- p. 70 interchanged 0 and 1 in subscripts on
second and third displayed equations and changed g to f in last
sentence of proof.
- p. 73 changed M to X (the CW-complex) in
the second to last line.
- p. 76 added a missing (-1)^k near the end
of the proof of Theorem 3.24.
- p. 77 fixed some capitalization issues.
- p. 78 corrected the notation in both the
statement and proof of Theorem 3.44.
- p. 82 corrected \pi \circ f to f \circ \pi
in the second to last line.
- p. 83 changed B to C in the statement of
- p. 84 corrected "normal bundle \nu_p C" to
"unstable normal space \nu_p^-1 C" in Definition 3.52.
- p. 85 added a reference before Theorem
3.53, corrected the orientation assumption in Theorem 3.53, and
changed Remark 3.54.
- p. 86 fixed some capitalization issues.
- p. 87 added "small", "positive",
"appropriate bump functions", and changed the middle displayed